Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Crispy Rosemary Chicken & Fries


I am trying very hard to eat healthier and this recipe sounded really good to use up some chicken thighs I had in the freezer. I also love these little red potatoes. Perfect! The chicken was very juicy and the potatoes, while not exactly crispy, were yummy as well.

Crispy Rosemary Chicken & Fries:
from allrecipes.com

8 chicken thighs
6 small red potatoes, quartered
1/2 cup extra virgin olive oil, or as needed
1 Tbsp. chopped fresh rosemary (I used dried)
1 1/2 tsp. chopped fresh oregano (I used dried)
1 1/2 tsp. garlic powder (I used garlic salt)
salt and pepper to taste

Preheat the oven to 375 degrees.

Place chicken and potatoes into a large bowl. Pour olive oil over them and stir to coat. Scatter the chicken and potato pieces in a large baking dish, or cookie sheet with sides. Sprinkle with rosemary, oregano, garlic powder, salt and pepper.

Bake for 1 hour (mine took 1 hour and 10 minutes) in the preheated oven, uncovered. Baste during the last 15 minutes for extra crispness.

No comments:

Post a Comment